Last week, I shared 5 of My Affordable Beauty Essentials so naturally this week I want to share my High-End Beauty Essentials with you all!
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
- Fenty..where to start? I have loved everything that I have tried thus far but this gloss is seriously the BEST. It is not sticky at all and so worth the price tag. The color is beautiful and natural and really works on everyone! Plus, who doesn’t love Rihanna??
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
- I use this overnight as a sleeping mask and wow! It is so hydrating and nourishing to my skin. I wake up feeling refreshed and moisturized. I use it on days that my skin just needs MORE from me.
- Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm
- I love this butter balm. I wear it every day. I also mix it with lipstick to create my own personal gloss. It’s beautifully hydrating. Whenever my lips need a pick-me-up, this is what I use!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Truly the only setting spray that I have ever tried that actually works for me. I’ve purchased countless bottles over the years. I use it every day to set my makeup.
- Fenty Beauty Highlighter in Hu$tla Baby
- This is my most used highlighter. The color payoff and pigment is amazing. I love it. And once again, who doesn’t love Rihanna??
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Before there was Summer Fridays, there was Laneige. I love this lip sleeping mask so much. It is so nourishing and hydrating. I use it every night. If you asked me to pick between this and the Summer Fridays lip butter balm, I wouldn’t be able to. I love them both.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Seduce
- I have loved Tarte for a lonnnng time. This is my most reached for blush. It looks so pretty and natural for me when I put it on and I could imagine that all of their shades are beautiful!
- La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation
- Hands down the best foundation I have ever used. I received mine as a gift and I never want it to run out.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- A more affordable “best foundation I have ever used” option. I have loved Double Wear for a long time. The only downfall is if you don’t want full coverage, because this baby covers EVERYTHING.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- At first, I sincerely hated this mascara. But now I love it. It makes my natural lashes look exactly that- natural, but much more defined. This sample is empty and I need a new one, lol.
Those are my top 10! I don’t have high-end favorites in every category, just like I don’t have affordable favorites in every category. Throughout the years, I feel that I really have nailed down what works for me. I seldom try new products any more. In fact, it takes ALOT for me to spend my money on makeup. I mean three of these items I would consider skincare, lol. I say, find what works for you & stick to it. If you have drugstore products that work wonders, so be it! Some of my favorite brands are drugstore (hey Elf + Physician’s Formula!). If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!
What are your favorite high end beauty products? Let me know in the comments below!