I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award thanks to my friend Bri!
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. (That’s also common courtesy)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Thank you so much Bri for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Bri and I have been friends for many years and it’s so cool that we share a common passion-blogging. (She’s always been an amazing writer, even since middle school!) It means so much to me that she has nominated me for this award. We haven’t hung out in a long time due to scheduling issues- we’re both so busy, especially with the semester coming to an end. So thank you for your support and for never forgetting about me!
Here are 7 random facts about me:
- I am a beach girl at heart. I feel most at home in Delaware and would rather be there than anywhere else in the world. It holds a very special place in my heart. I feel like a local there.
- I love to take pictures of scenery. Whether its the beach or the mountains, nature always catches my eye. I’m the type of person to stop walking to take a picture of flowers. I have a real camera but I’m still learning how to use it.
- I currently have an internship in the Sports Information office at my university. I’ve spent many years around sports (shout out to Edward) so I thought that it would be a cool opportunity. It’s been so much fun and I’ve learned so much from it. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes for any sporting event.
- I have another internship with Aramark, who handles our dining at my university. It is a blast. I get to interact with students and take pictures for Instagram, among other things. It’s always fun to walk into the office and do something new that day. We give out samples and products and help students with meal plans, too. I love going to work.
- I have two Hungarian Vizslas, who haven’t made an appearance on here in awhile. They’re crazy and I love them. I miss them so much when I’m at school.
- My dream is to be an entrepreneur and own my own daycare. I love children and volunteer at my church with 2 year olds. It’s the best.
- I love to shop. Marshalls takes pretty much all of my money. You just never know what you’re gonna find!
Here are the 15 bloggers that I would like to nominate (I know that I have nominated some of you already for the Liebster Award but I think y’all deserve this, too!):
I can’t wait to read your posts and learn more about you! Thank you again, Bri, for this award!