Special Thank You
I would like to thank my mom, Tracy Herbener for nominating me for this award. (The Liebster Award is an award to network with and promote bloggers.) Thank you momma for always supporting me in any way that you can. I love and appreciate you.
One of my favorite blogs
One of my favorite blogs is Laugh Love & Hippie. Kristina is amazing and so is her blog! She shares beauty and fashion advice. She is beautiful and has such creative content. I love her style and her reviews about different products. Be sure to check her out!
Questions about myself
1.) For what in your life do you feel most grateful? I’m most grateful for my family and friends.
2.) When do you find time to blog? Usually at night and mostly on the weekends.
3.) What is your favorite book or series? (Besides the Bible :)) My favorite book is The Great Gatsby.
4.) Bike or Train? Bike.
5.) Describe your dream vacation. Sitting on the beach in Hawaii with a drink in my hand and book on my lap.
6.) Beach or Mountain? Beach.
7.) What would be your ideal morning (or start of day) look like? Waking up at 9 and having a cup of coffee with no where to be.
8.) If you had to pick a Bible verse that serves as a mantra for you at this point in your life, what would it be and why? Proverbs 16:24- Kind words are like honey- sweet to the soul and healthy for the body. This was a Verse of the Day awhile back and it really resonated with me. It’s just a great reminder to always be kind to others.
9.) Describe a special time in your life. Right now. I’ll never be this young and free ever again. It’s a great growing period for me.
10.) If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to? I would give it to Food for the Hungry. My parents sponsor a little girl from Haiti through FH. Our church as a campus also sponsors children in the same community. So I would definitely want some money to go to that community and also surrounding communities.
11.) If you could only take 1 more trip, where would you go? Bethany Beach, Delaware. I’ve been there plenty of times but it just feels like home to me.
My nominees questions for them
- Coffee and Clothing
- I love Stephanie’s blog! I don’t remember how I stumbled across it but I remember thinking that her style is so cool. I love that she’s obsessed with coffee- I am, too. She also shares about fashion and makeup. Her insta is BOMB. Check her out!
- Channing Simpson
- This girl is awesome. Her pictures and eye for them is so amazing. She’s so cute and has a classic vintage style. She just seems so cool to me! Be sure to check her out.
- Beauty and Lifestyle with Ana
- Ana is someone who I just stumbled upon. The makeup looks she creates are so beautiful. She also shares outfits and recipes for DIY. Her blog includes reviews and she shares products that she loves- check it out!
- Off White
- The next blog that I would like to nominate is my friend, Bri. On her blog, she shares a variety of topics-from her opinion to her art. She talks about anything and everything and her blog is true to herself. Check it out!
- Charm City Bird Watch
- The last person I would like to nominate is my friend, Jake. Although his blog is completely different than what mine is about, I thought that I would share the love! If you’re into Baltimore sports, this is the blog for you!
Questions for my nominees:
- If today was your last day, how would you spend it?
- Pepsi or Coke?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What is something that you hate but wish you loved?
- What is your all-time favorite TV show?
- What song describes your life?
- Why do you blog?
- What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- If you never had to work again, how would you spend your time?
- What’s your favorite number?
About the Liebster Award
If you are nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster Award in which you should do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post. Check out this post to select an image: Liebster Award
3. For the 2017 Liebster Award, administrators would like you to write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog and provide links.
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate a handful of blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information)
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.)
7. Once you have written and published, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post. You can then post a link to your nomination in a comment at the Liebster Award post.
Thanks again for this award, Mom!