Today, I want to talk about some skincare items that I cannot live without and a helpful resource for you! I want you to know that as I’m writing this, I’m listening to my Christmas playlist- yes I am THAT person. It just makes me so happy. But anyway, back to skincare.
Here are 4 products I use regularly:
- Yes To Face Masks
- I LOVE THESE. Right now, I only have two of their paper masks, Yes To Cucumbers Calming Paper Mask and Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Paper Mask. I have also tried their mud masks, powder-to-clay masks, and their sleeping masks- which I absolutely love. I usually purchase mine at Ulta or Walmart. There’s nothing better than a glass of wine and a face mask, am I right? (I’ve talked about these and the next item on the blog before- see here!)
- Freeman Beauty Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
- Ugh, I love this face mask. This one is definitely my favorite from Freeman Beauty. It’s so cooling and does a great job of giving my face a pick-me-up. Whenever my skin feels “blah” (for lack of a better term), this is my go-to mask. I also got this cute little spatula with a gift set of face masks, which I now use all the time. If you don’t have one, I know ELF sells them. They’re a game changer. It just makes it so much easier to apply your mask, plus you aren’t touching your face with your dirty fingertips.
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian 3-in-1 Clean Towelettes Deep Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
- These are a staple for me. Whenever I wear a lot of makeup, these are amazing to use. I’ll use one wipe before I cleanse my face. They really help to break up my makeup. Plus, there are 100% vegetarian ingredients and no animal testing!! Big win for me. (Yes To and Freeman Beauty are also cruelty-free! I try to be conscious if a company is cruelty-free before purchasing products.)
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Ultra Sheer Lotion Shine Control Coconut Water
- Can you tell I like this brand? I was in Marshall’s one day (shocker) and I needed a new moisturizer, so I picked this one up and it’s quickly become one of my favorites. It makes my face so smooth and it’s a great base before I put on my makeup (I still use a primer). The only thing that could make this product better is an SPF.
The last thing I wanted to mention is something I was reached out to about. I had someone from reviews.com ask me if I would share their site with y’all. At first I was a little skeptical but the more I dived into their website, the more I fell in love with it. Here are some posts that I liked:
- Best Face Moisturizer Reviews of 2017
- Dermalogica made the cut! It’s not the moisturizer I had always used, but y’all know how much I love Dermalogica.
- The Best Eye Cream for 2017
- Eye creams are something that I’ve slowly started to get into. This guide breaks it down simply, and I’ll definitely be trying some of the eye creams for dark circles (thanks college).
I love how these guides provide you with many options that will suit your needs. Naturally, if a product is working for you, then a guide like this may not help you. Only you know your skin- so do what’s best for it! But if you’re in the market for a new moisturizer or eye cream, these guides are super helpful!
One last thing on skincare, the more I sleep, the better my skin looks. When I consciously drink water and drink enough of it, my face looks amazing. Avocados and exercise also help clear up my skin and make me glow. Just a few tips that help me! 🙂
Thanks for reading!