Today I wanted to share with you a few new products that I had received over the holidays. I wanted to wait until I had some time to test the products that I hadn’t used before in order to give you an accurate review. So let’s get started!
- Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Palette
- First off, I love Tarte. I have loved Tarte ever since I first started getting into makeup (hello Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation!). The Pro Glow Palette is just as perfect as all of their other products. I love the highlight that I am able to achieve with this product. It is ridiculous and so beautiful! You can achieve a dramatic look or tone it down for a more natural look. I love when a product can be used to create both natural and dramatic looks.
- It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
- It’s A 10 has some pretty amazing products. The Miracle Leave-In Product happens to be my favorite! I generously spray it in my freshly washed hair. It helps in leaving my hair soft and manageable. I’ve been leaving my natural hair go and this product definitely helps me to appreciate the natural beauty of my hair. I’ve been trying to stay away from hot tools and so far, it’s been going well.
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
- OMG. That’s all I need to say. This is my ALL-TIME favorite primer. All-time. It’s honestly like a second moisturizer and I love that. It helps to keep my skin hydrated- which is perfect in the winter. Plus, it smells amazing!
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment
- I had received this product as a sample about a year ago. I love everything about this product. It makes your hair so soft and silky. It smells amazing and really just does wonders for my hair. It honestly gives you a perfect hair day.
- BECCA Blushed with Light Blush Trio Palette
- I love this palette! The colors are beautifully pigmented and there is a nice difference between the colors. They aren’t similar, which is something that I like in a palette. Unfortunately, it is no longer available. However, BECCA has compact mineral blushes! The color payoff is awesome. The colors included (Wisteria, Songbird, and Snapdragon) are gorgeous, but Wisteria takes the cake for me. I love a more neutral blush that gives off a natural color.
- Smashbox Primer Water
- I loooooove this primer water. I don’t necessarily use it as a primer, though. I like to spray it on my face as more of a refresher throughout the day. I’ll only use it as a primer if my face is super dry. This paired with Too Faced’s Hangover Primer is bomb. The perfect combo for dry winter skin!
- Japonesque Solid Brush Cleanser
- I received this as a sample a little while ago and fell in love with it. It makes cleaning your brushes as easy as possible- and it cuts down on cleaning time, which is super important to me. I hate the amount of time it takes to clean my brushes. This cleanser really helps with that!
- Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder
- This illuminating powder is so great for days when I feel extra. It gives off a beautiful goddess-like glow. You can definitely achieve a natural look with it, but I have a super heavy hand. It really warms up my face, especially when it’s pale in the winter. Unfortunately, I could not find this to link it! Check your local CVS and Walmart. Pretty much all of Wet n Wild’s powders rock!
Some of these products like Too Faced’s Hangover Primer and It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product are staples in my beauty routine. I was beyond excited to receive these products and I’m super excited to put them to use!
Thanks for reading! Be sure to follow me for more posts.