I know that it’s been awhile since I’ve posted but so much has gone on in the past two weeks. So now it’s time to get back into the swing of things.
In this post, I want to share with you the products that I received in my February Birchbox that I’m excited to try!
Like usual, I received five samples. There were four products in this box that I feel will be most useful to me:
- ARROW BOOST Color Enhancing Lip Balm
- I tried this out and I absolutely love it! The balm applies very smoothly and really brings out the natural color of your lips. The sample that I received was a full size, so no complaints there! Bonus: it’s cruelty-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, and vegan!
- Color Club That’s My Jam Nail Color
- This nail color is so pretty. It’s a perfect red. I painted my toes with it and it came out a lovely pinkish-red. I can already tell that it’s going to be a new favorite of mine!
- Obliphica Professional Seaberry Serum– Medium to Coarse (they also have a Fine to Medium formula)
- I’m really looking forward to using this because it smells amazing. I put a small amount in my hair and it helped make my hair soft and added a slight shine.
- Not Soap, Radio Body Wash in Liquid Freud
- I didn’t get chance to use this body wash yet, but I did open it up and smell it. The packaging lists that it’s made with coconut milk and hints of mango and vanilla. Let me tell you- it smells amazing! (even if I am biased and love the scent of vanilla)
The other product that I received was Whish Revitalizing Cleansing Oil. I’ve only ever had good experiences with Whish but I’m probably not going to use this cleansing oil. The only reason is because I have finally found a skincare routine that is working for me.
I also signed up to receive ipsy’s Glam Bag, which I’m super excited about! I should receive my first bag in March, so I’ll share that with you guys then.
Thanks for reading! Be sure to follow for more posts in the future! Let me know if you guys try out any of these products in the comments below.