Today I wanted to share with you my current skincare routine. It has changed over the past year and definitely for the better. I think that I’ve finally found a solution that will work well for me and hopefully this helps you, too! I actually started the routine that I’m currently using because of my brother. I tried out his Dermalogica face wash and moisturizer and really liked how it felt and how it improved my skin over time. Recently, I broadened my use of their products by purchasing a kit from Ulta. I tested out all the products that came in the Dermalogica Normal/Oily Skin Kit. (Ulta also sells a Dermalogica Normal/Dry Skin Kit) These are the current products I use (all of which come with the normal/oily kit):
- I start with Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel to cleanse my face. I use this in the morning and at night to wash my face.
- Then, about once a week, I use Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub to exfoliate my skin. I usually do this at night, in the shower.
- After my shower, and only once a day, I’ll spray my skin with Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner.
- To moisturize, I’ll apply Dermalogica Active Moist all over my face and neck. This is the best moisturizer I’ve ever used and I absolutely love it. This always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
- To finish, I apply Dermalogica Total Eye Care SPF15 underneath my eyes. I really like this product because it has a slight tint to it, so it helps to combat my dark under eye circles.
Other things that I think are important in establishing a good skincare routine would be making sure to drink plenty of water, getting a good night’s sleep, exercising, eating clean, and to always take your makeup off (even if you only use a makeup wipe; I like these).
I just want to also mention that Ulta has a Dermalogica Skin Bar. I think that this is so awesome because they are staffed with professionals who can help guide you in finding your own personal skincare routine.
Thanks for reading! I have a pretty simple routine but hopefully I gave you a few suggestions that you could use. Let me know in the comments below what products work for you!